AF Academy's primary mission
is to share knowledge
AFA is an entity of Aqua Foundation, registered under Societies act in year 1998. AFA provides training & knowledge sharing platform to decision & policy makers, working professionals, operating level personnel and aspiring students willing to specialize in technical sector. The broad objectives of AFA are:
- To organize specialized workshops for senior level officers of government departments (policy and decision makers) on latest technology developments, enabling them to be benefited by latest international research and development.
- To organize specialized workshops for scientists, engineers and technical personnel on specialized software, research, methodologies emerging in various fields.
- To organize specialized workshops on latest technologies.
- To organize workshops and training programs for NGOs, administrators, and other nonscientific personnel to enhance their scientific understanding helping them make better contribution in their chosen field of operations.
- To conduct Certificate courses for working and aspiring personnel for capacity building in various sectors where structured education gap exists.