Do you face any of the following challenges?
- Inability to choose right data acquisition parameters
- Failing to pick P and S waves on your records
- Unable to get best results out of acquired data
- Confused about direct arrivals, refracted arrivals, tube waves etc.
- Not able to process the data in 3D
This workshop addresses all the above and more….
- Detailed insight into data acquisition parameters- meaning and rules for settings
- Detailed discussion & guidance on how to acquire best possible data
- Detailed discussion and practical demonstration of various processing steps
- Equipment selection criteria
- Choosing the right seismic source for P and S waves
- Live seismic tomography processing using aTOM software
Who Should Attend?
This will help professionals, engineers and geo-scientists dealing with sub-surface investigation. The program is designed for new as well as experienced users of geophysics. The program will also help project owners hiring services of geophysical surveys, enabling them understand capabilities and limitations of the method and derive maximum return on their investment on a geophysical survey.